Who we are
Rosie’s Sweets is WA Family Owned and operated bakery business. We provide wide range of handmade cookies made from butter and free-range eggs.
Terms and Conditions of Use & Sale
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Please ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements needed to run the program before opening a product. Please contact us before returning any product.
- All prices are in Australian dollars.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalogue may be mispriced. If we have made a mistake and a product’s correct price is higher than the price on the website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
- Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Rosie’s Sweets is the manufacturer of the products sold on this website.
- We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings and directions provided with the product before use.
The laws of Western Australia govern this Agreement and any dispute of any sort that might arise between the parties. Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement will only be adjudicated in the courts of Western Australia. Each party consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek injunctive relief in any state, federal, or national court of competent jurisdiction for any actual or alleged infringement of such party’s, its affiliates’ or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary rights. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, and any local laws implementing the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, do not apply to this Agreement. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.
Our Contact Details
Our contact details are:
Phone: 0448 798 747